Home » » Tatty Teddy

Tatty Teddy

The tatty teddy is finally finished and was placed into a quilt for a very sick boy called Brendan, he had been very very sick in Sheffield Children Hospital but luckily is now alot better and I hope to meet the little lad tomorrow round my sister's house...  Loads of us are meeting up there, for a chin wag :)
Now I've starting Dory from Finding Nemo on 18 count it's another one that is taking ages...  I'm lucky that someone from Spain donated a copy of the chart as I loved it so much when she stitched it for Love Quilts UK

I've also completed a label for Callum in March 2011 while stitching Tatty Teddy, just to give me a break from all those greys :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger