Home » » THREE LITTLE PIGS FINGER PUPPETS

THREE LITTLE PIGS FINGER PUPPETS


Just finished these finger puppets and the roll up case to hold them.  Made the finger puppets while watching TV last night.  I found these while searching the internet so I'm passing the pattern on to you.  Only problem - it's in Japanese!  But if you sew, you can figure it out as I did.  Obviously, I didn't add the clothing.  Page 1 and Page 2



Today, I made the carrier.  It measures approx. 10x15".  The two houses that the wolf blew down, which are cut from felt and sewn on by machine, have some very small pieces of velcro on the peak of the roof and on the bottom of the door so the roof can be turned down when the wolf blows them down.





There are ribbons on the side.  Just roll it up, tie it, and your child can take it anywhere!  Cute and easy. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger