Home » » PILLOWS, PILLOWS & MORE PILLOWS

PILLOWS, PILLOWS & MORE PILLOWS

Fleece is just the most awesome fabric for kid's pillows!  It doesn't fray, it's soft, and you can do so many things with it.  These pillows are from one of my favorite designers on Etsy - Precious Patterns.  Mary has designed all the patterns in her shop.  I love chatting with her about what I make using her patterns.  Every one I have purchased from her is easy and comes out so cute!  On the larger pillows, I removed the arms and legs so they wouldn't get caught up in IV lines etc.  I've made a few dozen of these!
The children's hospital asked me to make small pillows for use with the IVs etc. to comfort the children.  So I went right to Mary's patterns and found the cutest applique animal bib pattern.  I made 5" pillows from fleece and added the faces from her pattern using wool felt - my second most favorite fabric!  I've made 25 so far!

My next project with Mary's Precious Patterns?  Wool felt Forest Friends.  Starting them soon!
Be sure and visit Precious Patterns.  There are so many cute patterns for kids to choose from.
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Cama Articulada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks because of this great post, i think it is very interesting and very well orchestrated and put together. I anticipate reading work in the future. when it comes to comfort mattress and bed are first thing which have to comfortable. but there are some beds which helps to make change their positions while you are laying on it. cama ajustable

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger