Home » » GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN!

GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN!

I'm madly sewing Halloween dolls and pillows for the children's hospital.  Finished 3 Werewolf dolls from Haley's G and G Patterns shop on Etsy.  The boys especially are going to love this one.  I, of course, made it from fleece and wool felt but it would be so cute with Halloween fabric for the body.  In fact, if you like this pattern, you can enter to win it on Haley's blog.  Her blog is new and she could use some followers as well.

I absolutely love her patterns.  They are easy to sew and I can make 3-4 in a day!  You've seen her "Frank" doll that I've made before and now will be making quite a few more.  I also hope to have a few of her Dracula dolls made as well. 

So head on over to her blog and enter her giveaway.  You'll have fun looking at all her patterns!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger