Home » » INFANT & TODDLER GOWN TUTORIAL

INFANT & TODDLER GOWN TUTORIAL

Sacred Heart Children's Hospital has asked if I can make infant and toddler hospital gowns from some cute kid's fabric to bring smiles not only to the children but to the parents and all those around them.  After looking at their larger children's gowns, I made patterns and a tutorial.  My first!  Let me know if you see any problems with the tutorial.


I also made a simple doll out of the extra fabric and I hope to have that pattern and tutorial up by tomorrow. 

If you would be interested in sewing some of the gowns with me, I would love it.  All the directions, yardage amounts and patterns and what the hospital choices of fabric are is listed in the tutorial.  Just click HERE or on the tab above.  I will do my best to get the doll pattern up by tomorrow.

If you are not a sewist but still would like to help, donations of new children's fabric or Joann's or Hobby Lobby gift cards are very much appreciated.  Just email me if you have questions. 

The patterns and tutorial are free to all and I hope you also might consider making some for the hospital near you.  With all of us working together, we can bring so many more smiles!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger