Home » » A SPECIAL GIFT FOR A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL

A SPECIAL GIFT FOR A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL


Let me introduce you to Kaylee Rae.  She is a very sweet little girl who is very ill.  Her mom asked World of Charity Stitching if we could make something for her.  So they asked me if I could help.

Kaylee is only 7 months old and has polymicrogyria, epilepsy, cortical vision impairment and a feeding tube.  She sees the colors red and yellow the best.  We offered to make a Precious Patterns Baby Animal Softie and she loved it.  Her mom, Danielle, gave me permission to post her photo.  Remember the Spring Finger Puppets?  I sent those as well so mom could entertain her!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger