Home » » LATEST PROJECT

LATEST PROJECT

TUESDAY:  Finished the 2 dog pillows!



MONDAY:  I have a number of small felt pieces done to show you soon but wanted to show you what I'm working on for Danny at mommyforreals.blogspot.com.  She asked for pillows for Teen Reach Adventure Camp, a three day single gender camp for kids ages 12-15 providing a fun-filled, outdoors experience with safe loving adults to help provide an experience that brings hope and encouragement to these hurting teens.

I wanted them to have something to hug and the pillows needed to be 20x20" so I'm in the process of making two 'hug me' dog pillows.  Hope to be finished tomorrow.  Here's a picture of one of the pillow tops.  Ears aren't sewn on yet.


Don't forget to enter my fabric giveaway below!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger