Home » , , , , , , » LOVE THE JAPANESE FELT CRAFT BOOKS

LOVE THE JAPANESE FELT CRAFT BOOKS

I am in love with the Japanese felt craft books!  Made these last night and it was too much fun and very easy.  I'm thinking about making a tote for it that says "Zoo" but I need to add a giraffe and a monkey and keep the dog for another set. Have you noticed how expensive the Japanese craft books are?  I have an answer for that.

I bought two e-books from MyCraftyBook on Etsy  and you get the entire book for only $3.00 and Emiliana has some special deals if you buy more than one!  She delivered them in a timely manner - had them the next morning.  She also carries the crochet ones as well as some very cute embroidery books.  And to help my cause, she graciously donated another book to me. Be sure you visit her and get them now. 

These pieces can be small but if you use wool felt and freezer paper, it becomes really easy.  Trace your design onto freezer paper, iron lightly onto your wool felt, and cut them out (while sitting with your feet up!).  Be sure it's wool blend felt or you'll land up with a melted mess!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger