Home » » ANIMAL PILLOWS GALORE!

ANIMAL PILLOWS GALORE!

I now have 24 animal pillow square bodies cut, along with 24 sets of ears, 24 sets of eyes which includes 2.5" white circles and 1" black circles from felt (thank you Accuquilt Go!) and I have those sewn together; 6 hearts for cat noses, 6 triangle noses for dogs and bears.  Still have to cut 15 circles in 3 sizes for giraffes and 18 circles in 3 sizes for frogs, and the 3 trunk noses for the elephants. 

Then the sewing fun starts.  First, sew together the 24 sets of ears, and then sew on all the eyes, noses and mouths.  That should be tomorrow I hope.  Pin on all the ears and sew everything together on Monday or Tuesday.  And then I make the gkids help me stuff them.  They're really good at it!  "IF" all goes well, may be able to deliver by Friday to Ronald McDonald House, Sacred Heart Children's Hospital, and maybe one other place I have in mind. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger