Home » » HELLO KITTY PILLOW

HELLO KITTY PILLOW

My granddaughter was heading for a birthday party today and wanted a Hello Kitty Pillow as a gift so we made this one.  Now I definitely have to make them for the hospital.  Very cute and very easy.  I used the Hello Kitty template from Cute As A Fox.  Her pattern is for a gift bag and you might want to make that as well.  I used wool felt for the Kitty applique and attached it by machine after sewing the eyes and nose by hand.  Cut the pillow itself any size you would like.  I used this cute Hello Kitty fabric and backed the front and the back with iron on fleece so you couldn't see through it and to give it more stability.  Sew on the finished applique Kitty, sew the pillow together, turn, stuff, sew up opening and you have a very cute birthday gift.  Took me about an hour!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger