Home » » DELIVERY DAY TOMORROW

DELIVERY DAY TOMORROW

I finally finished a few pillows and things for the kids at the hospital for delivery tomorrow.  Still slow going after my surgery.  Rotary cutter and stuffing seem to be the hardest on the hand.  But it's getting better every day.

First up, some new pillows.  I designed these to be both a pillow and a doll and have little arms and legs to rub between fingers. 
I love Scruffy the Dog.  This is a new pattern by My Funny Buddy on Etsy.  She is the lady who has donated her patterns to me.  We may be doing a giveaway soon!  I'm going to suggest to the nurses that Scruffy is a Pound Puppy and needs a child to love him and take care of him.

 A few Matroyska dolls for the little ones.
On Sunday, I posted books with finger puppets to play with while the book is being read.  Today I made some cute drawstring bags to keep them in.  Finger puppets are easy for me to sew by hand right now so I think I'll be making more.
Found this awesome fabric for the car mat/car holder.  They roll up for easy storage and the kids can play on a table or on their lap. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger