Home » » GETTING READ FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

GETTING READ FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

Been working on some things for the kids for Valentine's Day and finished this pillow and thought you might like to see it.  It's cute and easy and perfect for Valentine's Day.  The original pattern comes from Tictac and Toe on Etsy.  It takes very little time to make it but then I decided I'd add the "hug me" in felt letters.  Would have been much easier to do if I had thought of this before sewing the pillow together!  I think the kids will like these as the purpose of all the pillows I make is so they'll have something to hug.  Pillow is about 8x10 - just right for little hands.  For the boys I will probably use Batman fabric for the arms.

Took a photo of some of the little felt mini pillows I've been working on at night.  They are used for so many things for the kids like propping arms and something for them to play with.  I love making these!  Put my feet up, watch TV, and sew by hand!  Cat and mouse pattern is by Little Hibou Shoppe on Etsy.  She has wonderful felt animal patterns.  And the owls are by Mary at Precious Patterns on Etsy.  I have some very cute little animals I'm almost done with from her patterns.  Hope to have a photo soon.  Notice the polka dot felt on the small animals?  I purchased a sample pack of polka dot felt from ILOVEfelt88 on Etsy.  I wasn't sure if it would be good but it is fabulous.  It may take a bit of time to get here from Taiwan but I am so pleased with my purchase and will buy more.  And I can iron freezer paper onto it!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger