Home » » A PIRATES LIFE FLANNEL BOARD

A PIRATES LIFE FLANNEL BOARD


I had so much fun making this!  It's a flannel board with all kinds of print and play figures - more than are pictured here.  Since I made fabric paper dolls for the girls, I had to come up with something for the boys.  And I found this and a whole lot more really fun patterns at Copy Crafts on Etsy.   This set included a pirate ship, 1 deserted island, 1 row boat, 1 treasure chest, 3 waves, 4 pirates, 1 treasure map, 1 apple barrel, 1 canon, 1 set of canon balls, 2 shovels, and 4 swords.  Just print onto iron-on transfer paper and iron to your fabric/felt.  I also bought the board pattern as well to make the travel size board.  Be sure to check out all her fun patterns - I especially love the toddler Quiet Books. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger