Home » » YOU GOTTA GET THIS PATTERN!

YOU GOTTA GET THIS PATTERN!

I purchased this Supergirl & Superboy doll pattern a few weeks ago from G&G Patterns on Etsy thinking it would be cool for the long term kids in the hospital and the fact they are all superheros in my book.  I love this pattern and I will be making many more of them!


Haley's pattern is not only cute but easy to make and each doll measures approx. 15.5" wide with arms spread and 16.5" in length.  I used fleece and felt of course because they are my go-to fabrics for the kids.  But I wasn't sure how the fleece would work.  It was perfect - soft and cuddly for those little hands to hold when scared or not feeling well.  I used felt for the hair, mask, eyes, and emblem.  You could use buttons for the eyes but I like the felt for the kids.  I know that some doll patterns can be daunting, but Haley's patterns are easy to follow with photos. 

So, of course, I want to make more of her patterns! (By the way, she has some knitting patterns too.) Head over to her store and check out all the awesome designs - gotta have the dog & monkey too!  Right now, I'm thinking Halloween and Frankenstein.

And maybe we'll even have a giveaway!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger