Home » » A FEW SMALL PILLOWS

A FEW SMALL PILLOWS

Haven't gotten as much done as I want to - you know how that goes!  But I got a few of the small pillows they need at the hospital finished this weekend.  These are, of course, made from a Precious Patterns design without the legs and arms.  One thing I love about Mary's patterns is that you can make variations from them.  Often I need cute patterns that I can remove the arms and legs so they don't get caught in IV lines etc.  And I don't use buttons for eyes but use circles of felt.  The nurses use these small pillows for the children when they need to rest their arm on something soft.  I used wool felt on these and although I stitched the faces and ears by hand, the body was sewn together on the machine for added strength.  If you have a baby or very young child, these little animal dolls are perfect.

By the way, we will be having a Precious Patterns Halloween Finger Puppets pattern giveaway along with the cutest Halloween Treat Bag pattern starting Monday, Sept 24.  I'm making a set of them right now and they are soooooooooo cute and easy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger