Home » » PILLOWS & SUPERHEROS

PILLOWS & SUPERHEROS

Making another delivery to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital tomorrow. Seventeen animal pillows and 4 superhero dolls.  Been a busy two weeks!

Three of the pillows are my design but I have to always give credit to Mary at Precious Patterns on Etsy for the square ones.  They are an adaptation of her animal pillow patterns.

And the Superhero Dolls are a pattern from GandG Patterns on Etsy.  They are so cute and so easy to make.  So many of the kids who are so ill are Superheros!

Next?  I'm thinking Halloween.  More Frankenstein dolls?  Halloween finger puppets?  The new cute werewolf and dracula doll patterns I just got?  Space alien doll?  So many things I want to make for the kids!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger