Home » » WON THIS CUTE PATTERN

WON THIS CUTE PATTERN

This week I won this wonderful pattern by Sher Hastings of Sher Hastings Designs.  Of course, I immediately thought kids at the hospital would love this as a pillow.  She also sent me her pattern for gingerbread boys & girls.  So I used the Gingerbread Girl Recipe Holder pattern to make the doll and where the recipe cards would go, I added a gingerbread boy and girl.  The kids at the hospital can play with these while in bed or in a wheelchair.  And these were super simple to make.  I can't use buttons on items for the kids so I made felt buttons and bits of ric rac. 


Here's a photo of what I made and I plan to make about 6 more.  Be sure to visit Sher's blog.  She has some great tutorials and freebies and tabs to take you to where you can purchase her patterns.  You'll be glad you did.

Okay,  back to work.  I have 36 pillows cut and ready to sew and plans for quite a few more fun things for the kids for Christmas!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger