Home » » VALENTINE'S DAY DELIVERY

VALENTINE'S DAY DELIVERY

Another delivery to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital tomorrow in time for Valentine's Day.  Here's what I finished.  First up, little felt finger puppets in small Valentine boxes.  The Matroyshka dolls are from a Japanese felt book; Superheros are from a wonderful free pattern by Lindsay at Love City.  The little animal finger puppets pattern is only $3 from FluffandFuzz on Craftsy.










One of my new favorite things to make - little books with finger puppets to match and a small tote bag to hold it all.  Could make these all day long!  The Little Golden Books work really well for these and Joann's has a bunch of small books for $1 each.
The dinosaurs I designed myself.


The farm animals are from one of my favorite designers - Mary at Precious Patterns on Etsy.  I  designed the horse.

Lots of pillows both big and small.  I'll list the designers under the photos so you can get the patterns if you want them.

These pillows are based on a pattern from Precious Patterns on Etsy.  I made them smaller and left off the arms and legs so they didn't get caught in IV lines.  Pillows are the favorites at the hospital.  Something to hold when you don't feel good or are scared!

The heart shaped "hug me" pillows with the arms are from a pattern by TicTacandToe on Etsy.  I added the "hug me" letters.  I started to cut the letters myself but was sick of that real quick.  I ordered the larger letters from Amy at AMarketCollection on Etsy.  She does an awesome job and uses wool felt.  I love the little dogs from MyFunnyBuddy on Etsy.  She has some wonderful patterns especially her new bunny that is perfect for Easter.

And more fabulous and easy patterns by Mary at Precious Patterns.  You should check out her new ones.  Way too cute!

Haven't made my favorite silly monster pattern in awhile so thought I better make a few.  The pattern is from BedBuggs on Etsy.
And a few more small pillows for propping arms and for the little kids to play with. The two at the bottom of the photo are from a Japanese pattern.  The cat & mice are so cute and fun to make from felt.  Pattern is from LittleHibouShoppe on Etsy.  Lots of fun patterns at her store.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger