Home » » EVER KELLY & STORYBOOK LANE

EVER KELLY & STORYBOOK LANE

I have been having so much fun with Kelly Lee-Creel's Storybook Lane patterns and fabric by Andover Fabrics.  When I saw the fabric panels, I knew the kids at the hospital would love the finished product.  And Kelly was so nice to donate her patterns to me for the kids.

Storybook Lane is a village to make where all of your favorite fairytale characters are next door neighbors.  Here's a photo of the fabric panels I purchased and a few of the awesome things you can make:
I've gotten 7 dolls and one house finished so far and they were so much fun to make.  Can hardly wait to take them to the hospital.  With her 2 pattern books and the fabric panels, you can make the Fold Down House Play Set, a Pop-Up Book Play set (too cute), a Candy Cottage Purse, Mini Dolls, Finger Puppets, a Felt Gretel Doll, a Felt Alice Doll, and a Zippered House Pouch.  

So here's what I've finished so far:




Be sure you visit Kelly's website for more projects and ideas.  Thank you Kelly for being so generous!  Now I have to get back to making some more of the mini dolls.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger