Home » » 17 PILLOWS READY FOR DELIVERY

17 PILLOWS READY FOR DELIVERY

Seventeen pillows are now ready for delivery to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.  I'm showing each design made and would like to give credit to the pattern makers.


The Frog and the Kitty are patterns from Precious Patterns on Etsy.  Check out her store.  You won't be disappointed.  The 2 doll pillows I came up with for the little girls and I made 4 of them.  All you need is a dinner plate to make the circle and I used felt for the hair and my Accuquilt Go! for the face circles - very easy!


I love to make this owl so I made 6 of them.  It's easy and quick and so cute.  The pattern is by Gingercake Designs on Etsy.  She has lots of cute ones and it's her pattern I use for the Crayon Art Folios.  Four Monster Pillows will be heading to the kids to scare away those germs!  Wonderful pattern by BedBuggs Patterns on Etsy.  And last but not least, the #1 Up Mushroom from Super Mario designed and created by my Gdaughter Zoe for a little boy named Carter who has Leukemia.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger