Home » » DELIVERY TO SACRED HEART CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

DELIVERY TO SACRED HEART CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL

Big delivery this time.  I've made 15 bed rail decorations - 2 have finger puppets attached.  Came up with the finger puppet idea at the last minute but hope to do it all the time for the bed rail decorations.  These are hung on the bed rail so the child has something fun to look at.  Also taking 15 Crayon Art Folios filled with goodies, 7 Garden Fairy Play Sets, 3 Hot Wheel Carriers, and 2 Memory Game Squares.  Next, I will start small pillows again and I Spy bags.  I vary what I make so I don't get tired of making the same thing over and over.



The bed rail decorations are so easy to make and the kids as well as the nurses love them.  Make some for a hospital near you.  Cut a strip panel 5x18" (more or less).  I use iron-on fleece on the back of the panel.  Add ties and backing and that's it - unless you want to add the finger puppets which I held on with small pieces of velcro.  Easy and oh so welcome by the kids!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger