Home » » COZY CAR CADDY TUTORIAL by JILL GREEN

COZY CAR CADDY TUTORIAL by JILL GREEN

I'm always looking for tutorials of things I can make for the children at the hospital.  And I found a really awesome one!  Jill of Homemade by Jill has a really cute and easy tutorial for a Cozy Car Caddy or as I call it, a Hot Wheel Carrier.  I was able to get 3 of them done for my hospital delivery this week.  I didn't put the numbers on it and I used a different car on the front.  I loved the way it went together so easy and know I will be making many more of these. 


I love the way a child can unroll it while sitting in bed and either play on their lap or on a table.  They can also play with it on their lap while in a wheelchair waiting for procedures.  The street is made from felt so they can drive on it and then drive their cars back to their parking spaces.  When they're done playing, roll it back up and secure the velcro. 

Be sure you check out Jill's blog and her Pinterest boards.  She has lots of tutorials and I think the Taggie Animals are next on my list.  Thank you Jill! Your tutorial will be bringing lots of smiles!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger