Home » » LITTLE PILLOWS FOR LITTLE HANDS

LITTLE PILLOWS FOR LITTLE HANDS

For the next 2 weeks, I'll be making little pillows and other small items for the little hands at the children's hospital.  One of my most favorite pattern designers is Mary Ayres.  She and her daughter are the mother/daughter team of Precious Patterns on Etsy.  She has such wonderful patterns for children and she's always my first go-to shop.  She has this very cute animal applique pattern that could be used for so many things. 


 I decided to make little pillows from the designs out of wool felt.


Visit her shop and you'll know exactly what I mean about wonderful patterns.  And she is always adding new ones. 

Now I'm off to make some Winnie the Pooh finger puppets.  I have a giveaway coming up soon that includes some finger puppet patterns so check back later this week!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger