Home » » GARDEN FAIRY PLAY SET

GARDEN FAIRY PLAY SET

I fell in love with this Becka Rhan pattern the moment I saw it over on Craftsy and I just know the little girls at the hospital are going to have fun with it.  I added a felt bunny and some felt-backed flowers cut from fabric and added felt ladybugs to the leaf.  When the kids are done playing, they just unzip the leaf and put everything inside the leaf for safe keeping.  If you'd like the pattern, it can be purchased for only $4.50 over at Becka's store on Craftsy. 




AND if you need zippers, I have the greatest place to get them.  I just purchased ten 10" zippers for only $5 at Zipit on Etsy.   She has all sizes and all colors and the price is excellent.  No more Joann's for zippers.  Check her out.  You won't be disappointed.  Shipping was very reasonable and she mailed right away.  She also sent an extra - a very pretty zipper pull that my granddaughter confiscated immediately!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Donas Charity Cross Stitch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger